Joelicious Kale Smoothie
Looking for a refreshing and nutritious way to start your day with some green? Try the Joelicious Kale Smoothie. It’s full of vitamins and goodness from fruits, greens, and even coconut oil! Mmmm…
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 Apples
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup sliced Pineapple or Banana (Frozen)
- 1 tbs Coconut Oil
- 3 cups Spinach or Kale (or both!)
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- Chop bananas or pineapple into small ‘ice cube’ pieces and freeze overnight.
- Chop ingredients into managable pieces for your blender.
- Blend until combined and smooth.
- You don’t have to freeze your bananas or pineapple, but doing so eliminates the need for ice. No ice = thicker and more flavorfull.
- If you like your shake on the sweeter side feel free to add maple syrup or more fruits.
- Put the lighter things on the bottom of the blender and the heavier, frozen items on top to assist blending
- Joseph Winke