Is being gluten-free important to you? Even though Teeccino has been tested to have no detectable levels of gluten at 5 parts per million when brewed using a paper filter, you may be worried that you might still experience a reaction to the barley in Teeccino. Understanding that gluten-sensitive people, just like caffeine-sensitive people, can be hyper sensitive to trace gluten, I decided it was time to create a barley-free coffee alternative that is absolutely gluten-free.
Teeccino Dandelion French Roast tastes just like Maya French Roast to satisfy the person who loves dark roasted, regular flavor. It brings the health benefits of roasted dandelion root including its inulin content, antioxidants, and stimulating effects on liver function to your cup. With more dandelion root per serving than any other brand puts in their tea bags, Teeccino Dandelion French Roast produces a cup where the deep, full body of coffee meets the health benefits of nature’s healing herbs.
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, almonds, dates and figs
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root and dandelion root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- 100% Gluten free and barley free
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic ramon seeds, natural coffee flavor.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- When opening the envelope, give a little shake at the top to move the Tee-bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Tee-bags can be left steeping in the cup or pot for further flavor extraction without fear of creating too strong a brew like tea.
- When removing the Tee-bag from your cup, squeeze out the remaining liquid in the bag by wrapping the string around the spoon and pressing the bag to release all of its flavor!